- 9 hours of online training
- 40 hours of intensive-retreat training
Cost $ 1800 USD: Includes training materials, 8 hours of online training, 40 hours of intensive training and all breakfasts & lunches)
- June 17-21, 2019- Phoenix, AZ
- In the intensive EMDR-Sandtray Specialist program you will receive 9 hours of online training where you will first be guided in creating your own sandtray miniature collection. You will learn about Sandplay and Sandtray therapy history as well as the difference between the EMDR-Sandtray protocol and other therapies using sand tray. In addition, clinicians will learn basic principles of ego state theory, Internal Family Systems and structural dissociation theory.
- Following these 9 hours, you will attend an intensive-week long training (40 hours) in Phoenix, AZ in an intimate setting where you can practice and receive feedback directly from Ana Gomez the developer of the EMDR-Sandtray Protocol.
- This training covers in great depth the eight phases of EMDR therapy with children, adolescents and adults and the use of the EMDR-Sandtray Protocol. This is especially useful for clients that present with dysregulation of the affective system and require greater distance from the traumatic material. In addition, clients that use a number of mechanisms of adaptation and present with trauma related phobias can highly benefit from using this protocol.
- The EMDR-Sandtray protocol offers various levels of distance from the traumatic material: The actual memory of trauma where the self is present in the story, to the general story/world where the self is absent. One of the wonderful assets of the EMDR-Sandtray Protocol is its capacity to access implicit and right hemisphere material through the use of stories, symbols and archetypes.
Ce-Classes.com is approved by:
· Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
· Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) CE-Classes.com, provider #1142, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CE-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2017-1/5/2020. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
· The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2019
· California BBS: Ce-Classes.com is approved to provide continuing education by the following professional organizations: ASWB and APA. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by these nationally recognized certifying bodies to satisfy renewal requirements.
· The California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) Provider Number OS-12-174-1116 Expires 11-2018
· The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2019.
· The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2019.
· Massachusetts Authorization Number: (TBD)
· Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2019
· The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2018 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
· The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2018
· New York Social Work Board NYSED Provider #120
· This course is NOT APPROVED for NBCC
40 EMDRIA CE Hours approval pending: Ana M Gomez, MC, LPC is a provider approved by EMDRIA. EC Provider #07005
40 EMDRIA CEs (approval pending) FOR PARTICIPANTS FULLY TRAINED IN EMDR THERAPY (Part 1 & 2)
Grievances and complains are reviewed within 8 working days. If you have a formal grievance please do it in writing. Please expect a response within 10 working days.
“Licensed Professionals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval”