Dark, Bad Day...Go Away is the first hard cover, illustrated book for children that motivates, prepares and guides children to use EMDR therapy. It is now available in Portuguese, Spanish and Japanese.
Dark, Bad Day...Go Away is a storybook for EMDR trained clinicians that:
- Explains trauma and EMDR therapy in terms children (and adults) can understand.
- Motivates children to embrace trauma using EMDR therapy.
- Prepares children for EMDR trauma reprocessing so the likelihood of children ending EMDR therapy prematurely is reduced.
- Makes EMDR therapy accessible to children by showing what EMDR therapy is, how it works, and how it can be helpful.
The second edition of the Dark, Bad Day..Go Away has changes such as:
- The inclusion of the butterfly hug and the EMDR puppet team.
- Text changes that convey the notion of intergation and the "brain sorting things out" during EMDR processing.
- REM sleep cycle.
PLEASE NOTE--ORDERS RECEIVED BETWEEN 5-4-2019 THRU 5-17-2019** THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN SHIPPING--ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED STARTING MAY 20TH 2019** THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS